{Family} Vacation|2010





‎{My Family|My Inspiration} You can never imagine life without memories and that is just what really keeps me going. I love to capture those everlasting moments in time that some people look over day by day. But we just can't imagine life without any images to bring us back to some of the happiest parts of our precious lives. I intend on telling my story through my photographs. Showing how much valuable portraits can be in your future. It's that feeling you experience when you look back at the photos that just sets you back to relive that story all over again. It's amazing how cameras work; it truly is priceless. Monica Harris Photography will capture your love, caring, passionate lives and allow you to also have them at your fingertips to relive those special moments in your life. It is truly well worth capturing for eternity. Without my family, I wouldn't have so much inspiration and love for Photography and I can say that I am so blessed with such loving and caring people it would just be impossible to myself not to capture those times in my life. So why not schedule a session? It's the best thing that everlasting life has to offer. Pictures last forever, Memories only fade as time goes by. God Bless and Don't miss Monica Harris Photography.



*Follow me on the Blog !!
 

Text and Images © Monica Harris Photography

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{Nyliah} A Day at the Park

{Just Cuz} * Halle Marie *