My oh my, I have had a super hard time choosing my favorites out of this session!! These girls were amazing and it was such an honor to work with! They are gorgeous and so bright and full of energy, Even down to the cutest little "Chica", Brit's cutie dog even knows how to work the camera. LOL, They really made my job easy, I enjoyed it so much... that I just didn't want to stop shooting. It was pretty chilly out as well but we all stuck through and they shined in their photographs! We took a few adventures around and found some really great locations! The lighting was just right and they really turned on a show and it was such a pleasure to capture their day!! It was great watching them bond and get to know each other more. Looking at their images you would think that they are best friends, when I shot them together, they really knew how to work the camera and work with one another. So inspiring to a Photographer and such a blast... It was so much fun and I was so ...
Finally back to editing and so here is my latest work!! My daughter, Nyliah and I went out to the park this past week to have some Mommy/Daughter time and I couldn't resist taking some shots with her in this gorgeous headpiece I purchased from Chic Pretties!! I hope you all enjoy!
{My Family|My Inspiration} You can never imagine life without memories and that is just what really keeps me going. I love to capture those everlasting moments in time that some people look over day by day. But we just can't imagine life without any images to bring us back to some of the happiest parts of our precious lives. I intend on telling my story through my photographs. Showing how much valuable portraits can be in your future. It's that feeling you experience when you look back at the photos that just sets you back to relive that story all over again. It's amazing how cameras work; it truly is priceless. Monica Harris Photography will capture your love, caring, passionate lives and allow you to also have them at your fingertips to relive those special moments in your life. It is truly well worth capturing for eternity. Without my family, I wouldn't have so much inspiration and love for Photography and I can say that I am so blessed with such loving ...
Comments
Post a Comment